We make use of Cable system within the seam of the shade sail.
This allows the sail to withstand the strong winds experienced in the Western Cape.
– Extremely strong, durable, well finished and run resistant.
– Up to 95% UVR Blockout.
– Up to 97% Shade Cover.
– Manufactured from high density polyethylene. Won’t rot, run or absorb moisture.
– Detergent washable.
– Input of sunrays minimized. Ultraviolet stabilized.
– Wide range of colours and densities (see colour swatch below). Proven protection.
– Eliminates heat buildup underneath cover.
– Heat set material ensures consistent shade densities and additional stability once suspended.
– Extremely flexible and stylish.
– SABS approved
– 8 Year Warranty on fabric
– Creates temperature differentials from 8°C to 14°C between covered and uncovered area.
– Ensures consistent shade denisities and additional stability once suspended.
Slim Shady only makes use of stainless steel fittings that are widely used in the sailing industry.
– Stainless steel D-Rings
– Stainless Steel Cable
– Stainless Steel Turnbuckles
– Stainless Steel Shackles
Stainless steel does not stain, corrode, or rust as easily as mild steel.